Well last weekend we planted our vegetable garden and worked on our beds in the front yard.
The vegetable garden has, turnips, spinach, kale lettuce, green onions, okra, squash, zucchini, corn, green beans, Lima beans, tomatoes, cucumbers, radishes and watermelon in it. That pretty good for a well rounded garden.
This weekend Paul and Daniel started on a old back yard bed, digging out and pulling out old shrubs. We are going to make that bed a Rose Bed. Bless Daniel's heart while they were digging he came down on his big toe with a pick ax - it looks bad - I think he will have to go to the doc on Monday and get it drilled to release some of that pressure under the nail, he will most likely loose that nail.
Our vegetable garden is showing signs of progress - everything that we planted as seed is already starting to pop up and the plants we planted are growing. Good home grown vegetable on there way. I'm excited.
The plants we planted in the beds in front are looking really good, the bulbs we planted are not showing any signs of peeking through yet.
I also re potted our house plants - so I took a few pics of them as well.
I like growing stuff - it's fun and relaxing.
I also snap a shot of my bird feeders also - I watch the birds in the morning while I drink my coffee and then in the evening when we eat dinner we enjoy watching them eat. The hummingbirds are the coolest!
Enjoy the pics - and I will keep you posted on the progress of the gardens.




No comments:
Post a Comment