Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Anna's Room Awaits Her

Tiffany and I worked on Anna's room this past Saturday and wash up all of her clothes and organized the rest of the stuff you need when you have a baby in the home. I really enjoyed the whole day with Tiffany. Anna will be a blessed little girl. Me and her other grandmother are so excited about her, I truly believe she will be a blessing to both of our lives and a bigger blessing to Tiff. Tiffany will experience a love like she has never felt in her whole life, or so I believe. Because when I had her and Daniel - there was nothing I could compare it to. This is the bed my Daddy and step mom Donna purchased for her. Tiffany is so proud it.



The mobile and floppy ear rabbit is somethings I bought. The round thing is a musical light up that Nichola gave her, and the green blanket that you see just the corner of is a blanket Steven's mom bought for Anna - it is so soft.

This is the top of the dresser that Steven's mom bought for Anna's room. The lamp is also another item Karen (Steven's mom) bought. Anna has a good collection of books, see them in the basket.


This is the changing table my Daddy and step mom Donna bought for her when they bought the bed. Look at the curtains behind it - Tiff and I decided to go with green because we thought we already had enough pink stuff - they really look good in there. The baskets you can't tell it - but they are a bring yellow - they are really bright and pretty.


Just a picture at night with the lamp on - I think that lamp is so pretty.


This wall came together so good - none of it was planned - it was random stuff we had and put it together. Pretty - if I have to say so myself.


Just a few more pics of the room.



This is handing on her nursery door.
Alright, I have bored everyone enough with this blog. But I am excited about my grand baby.
What a true blessing she is and will be to our lives - Only good things come from God and God made Anna and has given her to us.

No comments: