We had to add the tent to the crib. Our cats decided they liked jumping over in it and checking everything out. We have tried to correct them - but the more I got them out the more they were determined to get back in it. With this tent they cannot get in it - it's not pretty - but it keeps cats out. If any of you have cats or have had cats you know how determined they will be. They wouldn't hurt Anna - but we didn't want the cat hair in her bed or run the risk of one of them jumping up there while she is sleeping and laying on her.

Tiffany's baby shower is next weekend -so I have been busy planning that - it will be a lot of fun.
I still have a few more burp cloths and receiving blankets to finish and hopefully they will get done before the shower on Saturday if not I have a few made that I can go ahead and give to her at the shower.
I found a new pattern for the crochet blanket I'm making so I have ripped out the old stuff and started over - this one will be so pretty - I really like the way it looks - it should go pretty fast because all it mainly consist of is a single crochet stitch.
Did I mention I also have 6 quilt blocks I need to make before Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment