Monday, February 23, 2009

Mandy

Mandy - (Boo Girl as my husband Paul nicknamed her and called her) We will forever miss her!
She was a part of our lives for the last 14 years and it hurt to say good bye and let her go - but we knew we were doing the right thing - but it still doesn't make the pain any less and the void any smaller. Forever in our heart she will be. Rest in Peace my sweet little angel girl.

As I start my blog out tonight it is done with HUGH sadness and lots of tears - I had to make the decision this morning to have our poodle of 14 years put to sleep - She had en enlarged heart - but this last week took it's toll on her. She went to sleep at 4:25 pm this evening - she did not suffer any and she went very peacefully. I had hoped and prayed that I would not have to make this decision, but after this morning with her I knew in my heart I was doing what was right by her. Paul and I will truly miss her. It has been a very emotional day - but with God's grace, goodness and peace we will be OK.

No comments: